PEFLog v2.7.0 improves color zones
PEFLog v2.7.0 will contain important improvements and bug fixes for color zones in the chart and colors in the log -page. The changes will most likely have an impact on colors representation in your application. More information is available in the user instructions in Color zones section.
DiscGolf app for Garmin Fenix 5
DiscGolf+ is a disc golf counter with activity tracking.
- Easy editing of throws and pars
- Total result
- Distances between throws
- Heart rate
- Results are saved to Garming Connect including: Total distance, calories, time, agv speed, avg hr rate, map graph, course results, training effect, elevation etc.
Start and end the game using menu (keep UP pressed). After you have thrown a disc, then press UP to add a throw (press DOWN to remove). Press START to select next tee. Press LAP to toggle edit mode (add/remove throws or pars). End the game using menu and then the results will be uploaded to your Garmin Connect account. Exit the app using menu. The app shows your heart rate, results as they fit to the screen, total amount of throws and distance between throws. https://www.tekemo.fi/more
Download app for you Garmin Fenix 5 from Connect IQ Store
PainLog is a super easy migraine, pain and medication tracker app with comprehensive reporting
It's important to keep track of used medications in order to avoid pain becoming chroninc. With PainLog you can record the pain attack and intensity with a button click.
PainLog supports multiple users, so you can track e.g. your children too. The report unveils the amount of pain days and medication days as well as total amount of pain attacks and meds used. As convenience features, PainLog has multiple color themes and easy editing of entries.
The application helps doctors, nurses and users workload by automating and digitising manual phases to export, transform, present and send data that is needed for pain analysis and treatment. PainLog produces results and reports automatically.
- Easy to save pain attack time and details like e.g. symptoms, medication, occasion
- Save your preferred medication details, symptoms etc. for easier usage
- Easy to modify entries
- Monthly details about pain days, medication days, total amount of pains and meds
- Comprehensive report and chart that can be sent to e.g. doctor
- Data stored securely and usable in multiple devices. No need for manual backup.
- Support for multiple users and devices
- Multiple color themes for convenience
- Available for Android and iOS
- Languages: English