DiscGolf app for Garmin Fenix 5
DiscGolf+ is a disc golf counter with activity tracking.
- Easy editing of throws and pars
- Total result
- Distances between throws
- Heart rate
- Results are saved to Garming Connect including: Total distance, calories, time, agv speed, avg hr rate, map graph, course results, training effect, elevation etc.
Start and end the game using menu (keep UP pressed). After you have thrown a disc, then press UP to add a throw (press DOWN to remove). Press START to select next tee. Press LAP to toggle edit mode (add/remove throws or pars). End the game using menu and then the results will be uploaded to your Garmin Connect account. Exit the app using menu. The app shows your heart rate, results as they fit to the screen, total amount of throws and distance between throws. https://www.tekemo.fi/more
Download app for you Garmin Fenix 5 from Connect IQ Store
- PEFLog is an asthma monitoring app that makes PEF tracking super easy
- PEF results can be easily saved anywhere and anytime with a phone
- Easy to use for both children and adults
- Saves doctors’ and nurses’ valuable time by automating routine tasks and reduces asthma reporting errors
- Replaces a pen and a paper (they are missing anyways when documenting PEF-results
- Comprehensive chart and familiar colour zones
- Daily variation and bronchodilatation variation (i.e. medication impact)
- Trend and reference PEF based on age, gender and height
- Alarming results indicated with red colour
- Easy to check and send the report anytime
- Potential savings when expensive medication is used for real need only
- Languages: English, Finnish, Norwegian, Chinese
Disc Golf 2
Disc Golf 2 application for Suunto sports watches
This app counts disc golf throws and distances. The app has rotating views. The main view displays the current tee and the amount of throws on the current track (e.g. Tee 3.04) . The 2nd view displays the total amount of throws (e.g. TOTA 0.13). The third view displays the distance from the previous drop zone to the current location (e.g. Dist 250 m). 1. Press START/STOP to start the game. 2. Press LAP right after each throw. 3.1. Press START/STOP to pause after completed track. 3.2. Press START/STOP to continue at the new tee to begin new track. Repeat steps 2 and 3 until you end the game by keeping START/STOP pressed for a while. The amount of laps in the Movescount is the total amount of throws plus one.