PainLog is super easy to use migraine, pain and medication tracking app with comprehensive reporting
It's important to keep track of used medications in order to avoid pain becoming chroninc. PainLog makes migraine, pain and medication tracking and reporting super easy.
It's easy to save the intensity of the pain and create comprehensive reports ready to be sent. PainLog supports multiple users, so you can track e.g. your children too. The report unveils the amount of pain days and medication days as well as total amount of pain attacks and meds used. As convenience features, PainLog has multiple color themes and easy editing of entries.
The application helps doctors, nurses and users workload by automating and digitising manual phases to export, transform, present and send data that is needed for pain analysis and treatment. PainLog produces results and reports automatically.
- Easy to save pain attack time and details like e.g. symptoms, medication, occasion
- Save your preferred medication details, symptoms etc. for easier usage
- Easy to modify entries
- Monthly details about pain days, medication days, total amount of pains and meds
- Comprehensive report and chart that can be sent to e.g. doctor
- Data stored securely and is available for multiple devices. No need for manual backup.
- Support for multiple users and devices
- Multiple color themes for convenience
- Available for iOS and Android
- Languages: English
PainLog is very easy to use, check PainLog user instructions for migraine, pain and medication tracking.